Saturday, October 14, 2017

Zombie Love Brains


     We're celebrating Halloween with Zombies at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Edna has joined the newly undead in their quest for scrumptious brains.

     I used these digital images (except for the brain, which is from Useless Trinkets) from Vera Lane Studios.  Aren't my little zombies adorable? 




inside:


     There are just a few rules to follow for this challenge, most importantly that it must be uploaded here by 2355 (11:55 p.m.) EDT on Friday, October 27. Please stop by the Snarky Stampers blog to see what our current Queen of Snark, Michelle, and my fellow Snarky Sisters have made for your inspiration  Thanks for stopping by my blog!

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, and a killer punch line! We're talking fabulous here, sistah! Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

I'm well equipped now for monster images from that site, awesome!! love your card and the inside sentiment too.

Michelle N. said...

OMG-I snorted my smoothie through my nose! Fabulous!

Donna said...

Super adorable zombies!
Fab job sistah!

Lindsey said...

Your zombies are definitely adorable! And boy zombie must be in love if he hasn't already just gobbled that brain on his own and is saving it to share.

Chris Dring said...

OMG! The super cute zombies! And the inside sentiment! BRILLIANT!!

Majo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Majo said...

These guys crack me up .... LOL! Great job, Sistah!