Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Fool in Spring: The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge 4

The Sisterhood presents:



The card that I put together for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is for the "Fancy Fold" challenge.  My current supplies are what I fit into my carry on luggage and one kit from my scrapbooking club, Scraps of Darkness.  

The only ruler I have is the one on my paper trimmer, so my folded card is not the fanciest.  This card will stand up on the fold out base.  



If you have a fancy folded card, stop by and enter our challenge.  The challenge will run for two weeks and closes on 4 April at 11:59 pm PST.  Click HERE to visit the Snarky Sisterhood's page.

This card was put together with the following:
Stamp: The Fool from Smeared Ink
Paper and Embellishments: Scraps of Darkness, the Touch of Gray Kit
Copic Markers, Staz-On ink, Lindy's Stamp Gang

Please visit my Snarky Sisters to see what they have made for this challenge.

Lindsey
Lynne
Chris
Michelle
Barb
Donna

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, I love the fold, I want to try one. Great image and super job with limited supplies.

Donna said...

Woo Woo I think your card is all kinds of fancy! And I am in love with that image!!

DonnaMundinger said...

So how's the house hunting coming? Quite the adventure, I'd say. LOVE your card. Great image and fun fold. FAb ulous work and with such limited supplies. xxD

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Amazing job. I am impressed with what you have done with the supplies you have on you.

Lindsey said...

You are obviously a true paper crafter... carry-on luggage with crafting supplies, love that! And you obviously packed wisely, since this card is all kinds of awesome!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Your card is most excellent. I couldn't make do with just the ruler on my cutter, so you really rock. I have to say that your fool doesn't look like the perky jolly sort. This one looks as those she could get her revenge on if you done did her wrong. Such wicked fun!

Carol L said...

Great fold for this fun card, and how you can contain your craft supplies in one carry on is beyond me! I'd need an 18-wheeler for mine! LOL