Saturday, November 30, 2013

Drunken Stamper 152 Metal

Hello fellow card makers!  This week the Drunken Stampers are challenging you with Metal.  Your card can have anything metal or metallic.


I left my card as clean and simple as I was able.  I used green foil for the tree and used an embossing folder and a silver sharpie for interest.  The stars and moon in the night sky are all metal stickers.   The snowy hills are not metal, but I did add Prima chalk and diamond dust to their edges.

Best part, another Christmas card down!


Please have a look at what my fellow Tropical Hooters teammates came up for this week's challenge.

You have until 11:59 pm EST Friday, December 6 to add your link!


Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

Diane said...

Love all the details- the stars, the moon, the embossed tree and the snow on the hills- just gorgeous!
Love everything about this card!

Donna said...

Fantastic!! Love the colours and like Diane said all the details...gorgeous!!

Lindsey said...

Hooray for getting another Christmas card done -- and such a pretty one!

Jessi Fogan said...

Eek! This is awesome! I love the snow hills, and the silver on the tree adds SO much :)