Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Punky Scraps Challenge # 67 September

September's inspiration is this wonderful poster.


There are so many things to be inspired by on this poster.  The deep shadows, the bird, the white lettering with the different fonts!  The Punky twist is for you to add texture to your creation. Nat says,  "Experiment using Gesso, stencils, glossy accents, crackle paints, modelling paste, sequins.....any texture you can think of. Show us your skills!"



I decided to make a whimsical tag.  I used birds, a cupcake, and a tea cup.  For texture I used gesso, modeling paste, glossy accents, diamond dust, corrugated cardboard, star beads, braided fiber, UTEE (which I cracked) and feathers.   Here are some close-ups of the textures.  




Please join us at Punky Scraps for September's challenge.  It will be fun, I promise!
Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

langeatheart said...

Hi there,
Glad you made GD as it allowed me to meet you and see your gorgeous blog! I love your style and became a follower! Would love it if you could visit me I was GD for SOE July. It would be nice to have a new friend! All the best.
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/