Thursday, January 10, 2013

Punky Scraps 59

Challenge #59 is up over at Punky Scraps.  The Challenge idea is a great one!  While everyone thinks about what they want to change about themselves in the new year, this challenge wants you to focus on what you're keeping!

"Resolutions?? Pah! Who needs them...stop trying to change yourself and LOVE who YOU are!

Your challenge is to create about YOU and the things you love about you"


Here is the inspirational image for #59:




Here is what I came up with:
I printed myself in purple and traced along my features.  My dh thinks I made my nose look too big. 





Play along with the challenge and be sure to link up by the 5th February to win this RAK:
Winner must pay shipping.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love this because of the art journal feel to it, just lovely.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Thanks, Sandra! I have finally achieved the look that I have been going for then!

reneabouquets said...

Wow VK how cool is that! You did an amazing job on that challenge! Love how you did your photo~ Thank you so much for hopping along with us for the Scraps Of Darkness/Scraps Of Elegance blog hop!!

Anonymous said...

This is FANtastic!! I loove it! When I first saw it in the Punky Scraps group, I was in awe of your drawing...I can't draw worth a hoot. :)
Thank you so so much for your sweet words on my blog...and for following. I'm so excited to get to know you! <3