Friday, October 26, 2012

Punky Scraps Challenge #55


Here are the rules for Punky Scraps Challenge #55!  Use everything listed!

1.   3 different punches
2. staples          
3. masking
4. chevrons
5. 2 patterned papers
6. 1 photo

I used every challenge item on this LO.  The middle paper layer was punched with a Lucky 8 punch and the others are Martha Stewart. The punched strip along the bottom has been stapled on with tiny staples.  I combined the masking and the chevrons.  I used three patterned papers and one photo. This was a great challenge!   






















I photoshopped the globe with these layers of the Earth and this compass from the Mr. Whisker's Air Pirate Digital Kit.

Most of the paper elements came from the September Scraps of Darkness Kit, "My Guy."  The chipboard compass is from Dutsy Attic.  The star on the compass came from Bath and Body Works.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it very much!

No comments: